VIRTUAL Teaching & Moderating
Please sign up here to receive invitations for future events!
Interested in our platform #virtualspacehero? Sign up for a free early Explorer membership access online here!
What, if you need to go virtual with your classroom/event from one day to another?
Currently many of us need to switch to an online classroom from one day to another and do not really have time to think in detail about didactics and/or tools.
My aim is to support you to go online tomorrow with as much confidence as possible!
As I have been teaching online for many years (have a look at one of my virtual teaching projects here), I am organising this online session to give an overview of tools and possible didactics for an emergency online classroom.
- Tools for online teaching/online events (overview and major differences)
- Preparation: what do I need to consider BEFORE?
- Facilitation: what is important when I am online with my audience (for me and for my audience)?
- How to present online my content?
- What to consider from a didactical but also technical perspective?
- How to facilitate online group interaction?
- How to encourage discussion in an online setting?